Sunflowers, Tulips, Berzelia & Ruscus
This week it has felt as though Spring is just around the corner. Hello 23 degrees and lunch in the sun! This weeks bunch is a nod towards the changing seasons and features the prettiest white Tulips, Berzelia with its bright green, spherical clusters and Ruscus greenery. Oh and a pop of colour and sunshine with bright yellow Sunflowers taking centre stage.
- This bunch is styled with a more modern take on your traditional arrangement and features bold, blocks of colour and blooms.
- Start by trimming your ruscus and arranging them on one side of the vase.
- Add in the berzelia, on the opposite side, creating a grid by criss-crossing them through the ruscus stems.
- Trim the very end from the tulips, but keep their stems tall.
- Bunch the tulips together and position them in the middle of the vase.
- Finally trim your sunflowers, keeping one slightly taller than the other, and add them to the front of the arrangement, with the shorter stem in the centre of the vase.