Terms & Conditions
By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of thewildbunch.co and the purchase of flower subscriptions from it.
Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refers to The Wild Bunch Co. Please note that by using this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. The Wild Bunch Co reserves the right to amend or update this information at any time without providing notice.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing products from The Wild Bunch Co, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (or “Terms of Service”, or “Terms”).
- We offer Free Delivery to selected Perth suburbs, as detailed on our FAQ page.
- The Wild Bunch deliveries are made in person, by one of our friendly team members on Friday afternoons. We can’t guarantee what time you’ll receive your box as each week is different.
- Please ensure your address is entered in full and correctly at the time of checkout. We cannot accept any responsibility for delivery problems with incomplete or incorrect addresses.
- If you won’t be home to receive your order, please let us know where you would like your box to be left. Please note, The Wild Bunch accepts no responsibility for your flowers once they have been delivered to your property, but will always do our best to ensure they are left in a safe location, out of eyesight from passers by and safe from the weather.
Order Changes & Cancellations:
- If you wish to make any changes to a subscription, please login to your account or contact the team at [email protected] or by calling 049 7749 867.
- To be as low waste and sustainable as possible, we purchase all our flowers to order. We therefore need to know about any changes to your subscription, by 5pm on the Wednesday prior to your delivery. Where notice is provided after this cut-off time, please note you will still receive and be charged for your next delivery. Your pause or cancellation instruction will then take effect with the next delivery.
- One-off boxes are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled once the order has been placed and confirmed. You may be able to amend your delivery date or address, but The Wild Bunch reserves the right to approve or deny these changes at our discretion. Requests can be made by contacting the team at [email protected] or by calling 049 7749 867.
- Our flower boxes are $55 each and you will be charged this amount either weekly, or every two or four weeks, as per your selected schedule. The first recurring payment is charged when you place your first order. Each recurring order is charged on Thursday, prior to your Friday delivery.
- All Prices are listed in Australian Dollars and include GST. Prices are subject to change without notice and our website will be updated if/when this occurs.
- By signing up for a Wild Bunch subscription, you understand you are agreeing to receive repeat deliveries of flowers. If you ever want to skip a delivery, you must opt-out by logging into your account, and before the cut off period mentioned above.
- Gift subscriptions can be ordered online, using the recipient's delivery address and charged as with a personal account, according to your chosen delivery schedule. If you’d prefer to pay up-front for a set number of deliveries, please email the team at [email protected]bunch.co or call us on 049 7749 867 and we’ll be able to help.
- From time to time we may offer a discount or promotion on our flowers. Please note, these are for new customers only and can only be used once per household/customer/address. If these rules are not abided to, we reserve the right to close your account without question. We’re a small business – please don’t take advantage!
- All offer codes are active for 3 months from the date of issue, unless otherwise specified.
- If you wish to close your account, please email or phone us and we’ll be able to process your cancellation.
- We care a lot about the flowers you receive. If for any reason you aren’t happy, please contact us straight away, and we’ll do our best to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
- All flowers are subject to availability. In the event of supply issues, we reserve the right to substitute any flower with an alternative, ensuring it is of equal or greater value and quantity.
- Our boxes are made up of fresh, seasonal flowers and we hope you love every box you receive. We can’t however be held responsible if they aren’t to your taste.
Your data will be held by The Wild Bunch Co and we are the Data Controller. We respect your privacy and this policy explains our commitment to protecting your personal information.
Whenever you provide us with personal information it is our legal duty to use it in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information. Our lawful bases for processing include: by contract (when you subscribe to our services), consent (when you give us your permission to contact you for marketing purposes), in compliance with a legal obligation or legitimate interests (except where your rights, freedoms and interests are overridden).
It is possible to view our site without providing any personal details. However, without registering your details you will not be able to place an order.
We'll only ever ask for personal information in order to provide our service to you. We will only collect information where it is specifically and knowingly provided by you. For example, we will ask for your name, email and physical address, telephone number and payment card details when you register with us or place an order.
We use your name and contact details for delivery and billing purposes and also to contact you relating to customer service issues. If you default on payments, we may disclose your relevant details to debt collection agencies.
We will never share or sell your personal information for marketing purposes without your permission.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile device browser from a website's server and is stored on your device's hard drive.
All payment details are sent encrypted to Stripe for processing. Your payment details are never stored on our website.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property are owned by The Wild Bunch Co.