The English Garden
Sunflowers, Ranunculus, Lavender & Eucalyptus
Wild and natural, this arrangement looks just like an English Garden in full bloom! We love its natural beauty and with the addition of Eucalyptus and Lavender, it smells incredible too. Sunflowers add a pop of golden colour and gorgeous local Ranunculus, remind us Spring is most definitely here.
- Start with the Eucalyptus, criss crossing the stems and allowing them to fall naturally around the edge of the vase.
- Measure your Sunflowers against your vase and trim down to the required height. Add them to the vase, placing one centrally and the other two either side. Don’t worry if they don’t sit quite where you’d like them, as we add in the rest of the stems, you’ll be able to tweak their placement a little.
- Thread in the majority of the Lavender, criss crossing the stems and keeping them at different heights. Bring shorter stems to the front of the arrangement.
- Weave in the beautiful Ranunculus, using the structure created by the other stems for support.
- Finally add in any remaining lavender and do any last minute tweaks, so you’re blooms are displayed just so.