Spray Roses, Iris & Stocks
Friday 6 September
This week’s bunch is unashamedly bold and beautiful. Deep red Spray Roses, purple Iris (which will take a few days to come to full bloom) and perfectly purple Stocks. This one makes a serious statement.
- Start with your purple Stocks, placing them in the vase, in a triangular arrangement.
- Trim the Iris so they are slightly shorter than the stocks and add these into the arrangement, weaving them through the grid created by the Stocks.
- Take your Spray Roses and disperse these evenly throughout the arrangement, making sure you have one sitting centre stage in the middle of the vase.
- In a few days the Iris will have fully opened and your bunch will be looking just perfect.
- Don’t forget to change the water regularly and enjoy your blooms!