The Snow Queen
Lisianthus, Sea Holly, Ping Pong Disbud & Eucalyptus
This weeks bunch is as close as we’ll get to snow and a white Christmas! Featuring delicate white Lisianthus with their paper thin petals, the cutest white Ping Pong Disbuds, pale green/grey Eucalyptus, and Sea Holly, for a Perth style nod towards the festivities. Cool and calm, it’ll hopefully help you forget the 40 degree weather outside!
- Start with the Sea Holly, removing any leaves/foliage that will fall below the waterline and arranging in a three point star.
- Keep the Lisianthus tall and tuck in around the Sea Holly, bringing any shorter stems to the front of the arrangement.
- Trim the Ping Pong Disbud to be different heights and add in to any gaps.
- Finally weave the Eucalyptus around the other flowers in the arrangement, allowing it to fall naturally over the edge of the vase in places.
- Don't forget to keep their water topped up and leave them in a cool spot out of direct sunlight to maximise their life.